A week and a half ago, we announced the launch of Gametiime Groups Beta — a new way to connect running groups like never before. After opening the application process, we received a fantastic response from local running clubs, brand ambassador programs, and endurance-centric charity teams who are excited about connecting their members around the races they run and growing their presence in the running community.
Without further adieu, here are the 21 groups we selected for our first batch!
- Bothell Running and Multi-Sport Club – a local, member-driven running and multi-sport club based out of Bothell, WA
- Kirkland Everyday Athlete – a local running club sponsored by the Everyday Athlete running store in Kirkland, WA
- INKnBURN Ambassadors – ambassadors from INKnBURN, an artistically-focused running apparel/gear company based out of Costa Mesa, CA
- LA Frontrunners – a local, LGBT running group with weekly runs, races, and social events around greater Los Angeles, CA
- Lake Merritt Joggers and Striders (LMJS) – “The East Bay’s Oldest Running Club” based out of Oakland, CA
- Nuun Ambassadors – ambassadors from Nuun Hydration, an electrolyte enhanced drink tab brand sold in 5,000+ US outlets and available in 30 countries
- Oiselle Runners – “Volee” and “Flock” team members from Oiselle, a Seattle-based apparel company that is all about helping women run free and fast
- Pip Running – a local running group in Renton, WA, led by RRCA Certified Running Coach Susan Wade
- Runner5 – a virtual running group with a shared passion for the popular run training app “Zombies, Run!”
- Running Evolution – past and present members from Running Evolution coaching programs and bootcamps, in and around Seattle, WA
- SKORA Insiders – a group of “Insiders” that like to connect, share info, and (of course) discuss all things SKORA — a Seattle-based running shoe company
- Sub 30 Club – a virtual running group with the goal of breaking the 30-minute mark in a 5K race (and everyone who wants to help them!)
- Team Ask – a group of Ask.com executives and employees with a passion for running races in the Bay Area and beyond
- Team Challenge Central Florida – past and present members of Team Challenge’s Central Florida Chapter, an endurance training/fundraising team benefitting Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Team Challenge Maryland/Southern Delaware – past and present members of Team Challenge’s Maryland/Southern Delaware Chapter, an endurance training/fundraising team benefitting Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Team Challenge Washington DC/Virginia – past and present members of Team Challenge’s Washington DC/Virginia Chapter, an endurance training/fundraising team benefitting Crohn’s & Coalitis Foundation of America
- Team in Training WA/AK Chapter – past and present members of Team in Training’s Washington/Alaska Chapter, an endurance training/fundraising team benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Team RWB Seattle-Tacoma Chapter – members of Team Red White and Blue Seattle-Tacoma Chapter, a non-profit organization connecting veterans to their community through physical and social activity (especially running)
- Team Zelle – a digital collective of runners across the US, powered by Runner’s World — there’s plenty more to come for this one! :)
- Upper Valley Running Club (UVRC) – a local running club based out of Western New Hampshire/Eastern Vermont who loves to run races
- UW Husky Running Club – a University of Washington student organization devoted to the sport of running
We want to give a big CONGRATULATIONS to each of the selected running groups and we’re thrilled to work with each of them to empower engaged running communities. In the very near future, we will be building out a custom page for each group and working with them to onboard members. We couldn’t be more excited to see it all unfold.
If you’d like to see Gametiime Groups in action, turn to our trailblazers — the . They’ve been building profiles, saving and completing races, uploading photos, and connecting with one another at a pace only a runner would know. And, inspiring us all!
Looking for a great way to connect and grow your running group in the future?
Join the wait list for Gametiime Groups Beta! (It takes 5 minutes max.)
Gametiime Groups Beta is open to ambassador teams, local running clubs, charity teams, virtual communities, and other running communities! Have questions? Email us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to answer them.
Want to see what other groups are already on Gametiime? Find them all here!