We’ve seen a number of great topic-specific Twitter chats come up over the years, from #runchat to #wellnesschat to even #veganchat. Let’s face it… We love to chat on Twitter and that certainly includes us runners!
One chat subject we think is missing is one about anything and everything races. How do you prepare for races? What races do others recommend? What is one race you’ll never do again??
There are a number of questions about races that we’d all love answered.
So, we’ll be hosting a new Twitter chat called #RaceChat. The first #RaceChat will premier on Thursday, 1/23, at 5pm PST. We have lots of great ideas as to how we can make it fun, informational, and a great use of your valuable time. As with all things, we’ll see how it goes and take it from there.
Please help us spread the word by retweeting on Twitter, sharing on Facebook, or linking to this post.
We can’t wait to chat it up with you about races!
Never participated in a Twitter chat before? No worries! Here’s how it works:
- On 1/23 at 5pm PST, @Gametiime will ask questions on Twitter for an hour. *
- You answer using the #RaceChat hashtag and engage with others doing the same!
Super simple. Super fun. Join the conversation.
Help us get the word out and we look forward to seeing you next Thursday (1/23)!
* You can also use tools like third-party tools like HootSuite, TweetDeck or Seesmic.
You might also like these posts:
- Gametiime launches a new and improved way to discover races in California
- Introducing: Follow your friends on Gametiime
- Faces of Gametiime
- The running lives of three INKnBURN ambassadors and an exclusive discount for the Gametiime community!
Like this post but don’t have a Gametiime account? Check out our site and discover the best place to find your next race!