We recently came across a uniquely useful resource published by a rising company in the fitness industry and wanted to share it with you all.
Our Seattle neighbors, EveryMove, a free mobile app that allows you to earn rewards from partnering companies by completing fitness goals, created the EveryMove Fitness Tracker Comparison Tool — a wide collection of devices and apps that helps you get and stay fit.
Check out the post below to learn more and take a peek at the latest in fitness technology. There are tons of devices and apps to explore. Nicely done, EveryMove!
Originally posted at EveryMove Blog:
Find the Best Fitness Tracker for You with the EveryMove Fitness Tracker Comparison Tool
Looking for a new Fitness Tracker? Tired of searching through endless reviews to find the one that fits YOUR needs? Never fear, the EveryMove Fitness Tracker Comparison Tool is here!
The world of Fitness Devices and Apps is exploding and with so many choices on the market today and more on the way, it’s getting harder to cut through the noise and find the one that’s “right” for you. To solve that we have created an easier way to search and compare devices and apps so you can kickstart 2014 with confidence and motivation!
You’re Gonna Love our Fitness Tracker Comparison Tool
The EveryMove Fitness Tracker Comparison Tool puts YOU at the center of the search, giving you the power to compare 150 of the most popular apps and devices by the features that matter most for successful fitness tracking. Here are four ways to find your answers:
1. You can compare apps AND devices at the same time. Many apps and devices capture similar data so now you compare them side-by-side.
2. Search by ALL your activity interests. You like to run and cross-train so what’s the best app or device for you? With our tool you can select all your activity interests to see what apps and devices support them all.
3. We boil down technical specs to the basics. There are so many geeky tech specs reported for each app and device that it is hard to understand what matters. We only provide the most important attributes so you can focus on the ones that really matter.
4. Read expert review snippets. Want to know what the experts think? We curated the most popular expert’s reviews giving you the highlights from each. And if you want to read the entire review, you can just follow the link.
So what do you think? Is this awesome or what? Go find a new app or device to try. Join millions of people that will be connecting to their health this holiday season.
You might also like these posts:
- Gametiime & Swimovate USA proudly present… the “Make Your Laps Count” contest!
- Gametiime launches a new and improved way to discover races in California
- Introducing: Follow your friends on Gametiime
- New York City Marathon by the Numbers, an infographic by New York Road Runners and ESPN
- The running lives of three INKnBURN ambassadors and an exclusive discount for the Gametiime community!
Like this post but don’t have a Gametiime account? Check out our site and discover the best place to find your next race!