NY Road Runners and ESPN recently published a fantastic infographic presenting the social and economic impact of the NYC Marathon. It’s amazing how much of an phenomenon the running marketing is becoming and, spearheaded by the likes of the NYC Marathon, it’s evident that the world at-large will continue to see it. With more and more running options and themes springing up every day, this will only diversify and grow the market even more. What strikes you as the biggest eye-opener in this infographic?
Good luck to all of this year’s 50,000+ runners! The Gametiime community is behind you!
- Gametiime launches its visual running and triathlon race directory in Oregon
- Introducing: Gametiime profiles and public lists
- Introducing: Most Popular Races on Gametiime
- Introducing: Add races to Wish List and Registered List
- Co-Founder, Jon Tam, talks color runs and Gametiime in a radio interview with “Chat with Women”
Like this post but don’t have a Gametiime account? Check out our site and discover the best place to find your next race!