We attended and snapped some pics a new race in the Issaquah Highlands called the Green Halloween 5K. The event was held at Grand Ridge Elementary School in the Issaquah Highlands and was presented by Hi5K, an up-and-coming race organization with ambitions to host multiple annual 5K races throughout the Greater Seattle area beginning in 2014. This first-year race (under Hi5K) hosted about 120 runners in a challenging but well-organized race that was full of swag — from great tech tees and finisher medals, to age-group awards and raffle prizes. Winners took home gift certificates to local restaurants and stores like Dick’s Sporting Goods, the Ram Restaurant & Brewery, and Plateau Runner.
Here’s an interview we posted a few weeks ago with race director, Dave Preston.
Check out highlights of the race below. You can also find our full set of pictures on Facebook!
- Pictures from the Inaugural Kilometers for Cancer 5K/10K
- Races of Gametiime: Kilometers for Cancer, the newest Seattle 5K & 10K race, benefits the Lymphoma Research Foundation
- Races of Gametiime: The Mustache Dache supports Movember with its mustache-themed 5K at Seattle’s Magnuson Park
- Pictures from Redmond’s Great Day of Play 5K Run/Walk
- Pictures from the Alki Beach 5K
Like this post but don’t have a Gametiime account? Check out our site and discover the best place to find your next race!