A few weeks ago we announced a new feature on Gametiime, allowing you to see what other runners have saved a specific race. After all, how cool is it to find an intriguing race and then be pleasantly surprised that your friend is interested in running it too?
Now, we’ve taken a little different spin on saving races. Today, we are introducing Most Popular Races on Gametiime — a list of events in the Gametiime race directory that’ve risen to the top!
- How are races ranked? By you! Our top 25 list consists of those races that have been saved the most times by the Gametiime community. (Here’s a refresher on how to save a race to your Wish List or Registered List.)
- Want to see your race on the list or (even better) at the top of it? It’s simple. Rally the running and/or triathlon community to save your race and let it be known that your race is a can’t-miss event!
Here’s where the Most Popular Races on Gametiime currently stand. You can access the list anytime, so check back often to see what races cracked the list and which have reigned supreme!
Congratulations to all of our top races as of today! We look forward to see how it continuously pans out in the future!
- Gametiime launches its visual running and triathlon race directory in Oregon
- Introducing: Gametiime profiles and public lists
- Introducing: Course maps
- Introducing: Submit an event
- Introducing: Just added races
Like this post but don’t have a Gametiime account? Check out our site and discover the best place to find your next race!