We ran the Alki Beach 5K in Seattle this past Sunday. It was a fun, flat out-and-back along, as you’d probably guess, beautiful Alki Beach in West Seattle. The race benefitted Northwest Hope & Healing, an organization with a mission to benefit women newly diagnosed with breast cancer, and is title-sponsored by Sound Orthodontics. Here are some highlight photos we took from the race.
Click here to see the full collection of pictures!
Other similar posts:
- Pictures from Redmond’s Great Day of Play 5K Run/Walk
- Pictures from the Electric Run Seattle
- Pictures from the Seafair Torchlight Run
- Pictures from the Color in Motion 5K (Tacoma)
- Pictures from the 20th Annual Komen Race for the Cure!
Like this post but don’t have a Gametiime account? Check out our site and discover the best place to find your next race!