We had the opportunity to be a part of Redmond’s Great Day of Play 5K Run/Walk this year and it was a great time. Over 250 runners came out to run the Sammamish River Trail and Bear Creek Trail on a nice Friday, starting from Redmond City Hall. The event featured a live band, post-race root beer garden, and was part of Redmond’s Great Day of Play festivities (including the youth 3-on-3 basketball tournament). There were lots of great prizes handed out at the end too, including several gift certificates to Super Jock ‘n’ Jill and Great Day of Play swag. It was a great family atmosphere and we witnessed lots of PRs and first-timers alike!
Congrats to all of this year’s finishers and thanks to Sarah Sandquist and the City of Redmond for inviting us to be a part of it!
Other similar posts:
- Pictures from the Electric Run Seattle
- Pictures from the Seafair Torchlight Run
- Pictures from the Color in Motion 5K (Tacoma)
- Pictures from the 20th Annual Komen Race for the Cure!
- Pictures from the 31st Annual Nordstrom Beat the Bridge
Like this post but don’t have a Gametiime account? Check out our site and discover the best place to find your next race!