We headed over to the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Seattle Expo today at CenturyLink Event Center and had a blast! As you’d expect, there were tons of great running-related brands in the house. We captured a lot of the action in our photo album from the event.
The star brand of the day: Brooks Running, which featured its traveling circus-themed “The Brooks Run Happy Cavalcade of Curiosities” and wide selection of gear branded specially for Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle — shirts, socks, headbands… you name it and they had it.
Want to learn more about the Expo? Here’s a more detailed summary of who was there for those curious or heading there later today!
List of Exhibitors:
- Races and event organizations: The Biggest Loser Run/Walk, California International Marathon, Hot Chocolate 15K/5K, Kelowna Wine Country Half Marathon, Long Beach Marathon, Obliteride, Portland Marathon, Seafair Torchlight Run, Seattle Green Lake Running Group, Spartan Race, Team Challenge, World Vision
- Running/sports stores: Local – Born to Run, Gypsy Runner, Super Jock ‘n’ Jill, West Seattle Runner, National – Fleet Feet Sports, New Balance, Sports Authority.
- Food/beverage companies: CLIF Bar, GU Energy, Jamba Juice, Larabar, Nuun, PowerBar, Power Crunch, Smartfood, Sport Beans, Yonanas, ZipFizz
- Running publications/websites: Complete Running, Northwest Runner
- Shoe/apparel/accessories companies: 2XU, Brooks Running, CEP Compression, Garmin, Pinnacle Performance Eyewear, Nutti Yogini, RYZ Footwear, Running Skirts, Skechers, Skirt Sports, Sof Sole, SPI Belt, The Stick, Tiger Tail, Timex, Vibram FiveFingers, Wigwam Socks
- Other notable brands: 5 Focus, Amway, Geico, Group Health, Maui Jim, Seattle Times, Team in Training, Pinnacle Acupuncture & Associates, Visit Seattle, Westin
As mentioned, feel free to check out pics from the event here! Hope to see you at the race this Saturday!
Like this post? Check out Gametiime and discover the best way to find your next race!